Saturday, December 17, 2011

Sore Throat

<introduction Princess Bride Scene>
Coughing is an annoyance. Where's my mint tea? oh yea, it's at my dorm.
Anyway, I'm back at the mothership. It's nice not having to pay for stuff.  Speaking of stuff, I should get a couple Christmas presents. Not that I usually do, but- OH! I NEED TO PICK UP MY GLASSES! I totally forgot about that. Oops.
Sorry. I kinda spaced off there, and that was the result. My train of thought like jumping rails.
ALSO: ..... Totally forgot what I was going to say. Great.
This is the part where the annoying sister comes in and asks what you're typing.
I need water. Hey, sister reading this over my shoulder, would you grab my cup? It's at the kitchen table.
Sister so nice...... And scary. Absolutely terrifying.
The intro to this song is great <3
I know you're not curious at all, but here are some of my favorite songs:
Diesel Not Petrol - Sukh Knight
Still Doll - Kanon Wakeshima
Mad World - Gary Jules <3 <3 <3
Like a Song - Lenka
Boats and Birds - Gregory and the Hawk

</introduction Princess Bride Scene>

No comments:

Post a Comment