Monday, April 9, 2012

On Easter

Please note that this conversation took place on Easter.

    Nancy:
    • HAPPY CHRISTMAS
  • Me
    • and a merry halloween to you
  • Nancy
    • And happy Newgiving
  • Me
    • be sure to remember the presidents
  • Nancy
    • I will if you remember valentine's.
  • Me
    • can I wear green?
  • Nancy
    • Only if you're wearing a birthday hat too
    • heyheyhey so guess what I got in my easter basket
  • Me
    • candy
  • Nancy
    • yes. but that's not all
  • Me
    • and don't forget to ask the groundhog if there's going to be fireworks.
    • I don't feel like guessing. what did you get?
  • Nancy
    • pringles, flavoured goldfish, a bottle of honey mustard salad dressing, snickers, and recees
  • Me
    • hahahaha
  • Nancy
    • : D I'm glad mom knows me so well
  • Me
    • I approve of the nutella in my box, btw
    • however, I have nothing to eat it with. Oh well. /grabs spoon
  • Nancy
    • you're welcome!
    • XD
    • yes!!
  • Me
    • the best sandwich is made by mixing 3/4 nutella and 1/4 nuttella.

      Bread is optional

No comments:

Post a Comment