Sunday, July 1, 2012

Life Moves On

I voluntarily went running earlier. Went two miles. ^.^

Anyway, the glorious math class of all things starts tomorrow at 9:10am. Not looking forward to the subject matter of the class, but at least when I finish this, I'll never have to take a math class again. That's an amazing thing. No more math after this month.

Happy July, btw. My half birthday is coming up in 5 days.

Hopefully the apartment stuff can be sent up soon. There's a gerbil chewing on my pant leg. Well fine, gerbil. I didn't like those pants anyway.

Tomorrow is going to be fun. Math in the morning, gym after that, then I'm meeting a friend at an amazing coffee shop called Next. It's about as pricey as Starbucks, but 500 times better. It's on 59th ave, between the 101 and Union  Hills, if you're interested.

"This is Aperture, this is Aperture. Test subjects die once they're in sight. . . "




No comments:

Post a Comment