Monday, September 17, 2012

Grape Juice and a Party

For those of you who care, I have a tumblr now. Because there aren't enough things to help me procrastinate. Like now, for instance. I have a mini-paper to write for my humanities class, but I really don't want to do it. The one due for Thursday is worse, though. http://petitevioloniste.tumblr.com/

I got my first tests of the semester back. I'm not thrilled with the results, but they're not horrible. Well, my Anatomy one is nothing to be proud of, but it's not a failure. There's a reason why I wrote on my whiteboard "you can do better." And I can, there's just no motivation and poor time-management.  I really need to learn how to manage my time better. And not waste time on facebook, tumblr, skyrim, psychonauts....

Also,  am officially a Nerdfighter. DFTBA!

This weekend will (hopefully) be spent watching Castle. All of the Castle. And Top Gear. Can't forget about that; DJ would murder me.

My sister's 15th birthday is coming up, and it's kinda strange. My baby sister is 15. I remember watching her as she crawled around the blanket on the floor.

But anyway, it's time for homework. Be back later.


No comments:

Post a Comment