Saturday, September 8, 2012

Influence


Nancy:
k but why is he an engineer if he hates math? Engineering and math go together like macaronie and cheese. Sean and Gus. Cats and dogs.Papers and plastic. Musicians and music. Pizza and parties.

Me:
 I hath resumed my original placement upon this moste comfy couch.
very nice. Were you watching Psyche recently? that seems like something Sean would do.

Nancy:
 https://i.chzbgr.com/completestore/12/8/9/1tzln8nzcU2aBdq2dhIi3Q2.gif

Me:
I don't know why, because he's not sure why
hahaha

Nancy:
Like chocolate and fondue!
Gerbils and scampering!
There's a Psyche marathon going on and I may or may have not watched an episode or two

---- A little while later ---


Nancy:
Yup, mum and dad are both watching Psyche
Did I also mention I was watching Dr. Who?

--- Different conversation which took place at the same time ---
*I copy/pasted the above conversation to our mutual friend. His response:

Anthony:

SO THAT'S WHY NANCY ASKED ME FOR COMBINATIONS OF STUFF!!!

Me:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA






No comments:

Post a Comment