Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Project for Awesome

http://projectforawesome.com/

P4A With John and Hank Green!! <3 Go donate to decrease world suck!!! DOOO IIITT!  I just gave $20, and got John Green's ebook. Seriously. DO IT.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On another note, I want to go to the library today, so if you could comment with your favorite book, or just a book you think I need to read, that would be great.  I've got a nice list going right now.  Perhaps I can grab some food stuffs while I'm out for tomorrow's parties.  I'm going to two christmas parties tomorrow. One of them involves a violin. And the exact same arrangements for Christmas songs as I've been playing for at least 12 years.  The next party is with some friends from highschool. I haven't seen most of them in a long time. I'm looking forward to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment