Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Class

Thus, the writing class begins.

We're learning APA style.
I am not a fan. MLA makes more sense.
APA uses up more words in the wordcount. Which is good.
That means I don't have to write as many words in the actual paper. ^.^

Pagecount>wordcount.  Always.

Also, the automatic bulletpointing on Microsoft Word is annoying. 

I haven't been practicing lately. It's horrible. I miss my violin.
Poor Antonio. Yes, I named my violin Antonio. 
I find it a fitting name for a 103yearold violin.
Oh, hey, we get to watch a movie today.
Or whatever you call a 27min. video

Why are you still reading this? There's nothing interesting in here.
Well, perhaps it's interesting, but I don't see how. 
Says the person writing the meandering words.

Meh. We actually have to analyze the 27min video.
That's no fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment