Sunday, July 31, 2011

How Ideas Arrive

  What’s the difference in wording? Why is there a difference? Because the movie is shorter. But why else? I don’t know. Mom told you. Didn’t it have something to do with the actors? That possible. Other than the length, why is that movie so horrible? Because the actors don’t suit their parts. Is that dialogue-related? I can make it dialogue-related. How? By talking about how they don’t deliver their lines in such a way that makes the audience believe that she is Lydia, or that Charlotte doesn’t say “don’t judge me, lizzy.” That’s good. Try writing a paragraph or two about that.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That, my amazing readers, is how I come up with ideas for whatever paper I'm writing. It's amazingly fun. Seriously. Talking to yourself is really helpful.
The topic of this paper, btw, is Pride and Prejudice. I have to compare and analize the book to its movie(s).
Mr. Darcy is amazing, is he not?

No comments:

Post a Comment