Wednesday, July 27, 2011

A Paper

So begins another paper.
This one is an 1800 word essay
describing the dialogue of Pride and Prejudice,
then comparing it to the dialogue of a movie adaptation.

I'm using the 6hr version with Collin Firth as Mr. Darcy.
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
I declare this version to be the best.

I feel like bringing some of the posts from my old blog over here.
The best conversations, at least.
That would be fun.

I miss my violin.
And my friends.
One of whom is having fun inhaling as much coffee as humanly possible.
Another is returning from the land of "eh"s, "oh, yea"s and "don't ya know?"s. 
Another still is recovering from what is hopefully the final knee surgery.
I miss them.
Returning to this stupid paper is prolly a good idea.


No comments:

Post a Comment