Thursday, August 23, 2012

Apartment Life

I moved into my apartment a few days ago, and got the internet set up yesterday. Wow. It's rather weird living in an apartment, because all I'm used to is a decent-sized house or a small dorm room shared with two other people. Somehow, moving back to Flagstaff has messed with my sleeping. I'm going to bed at 10:00pm, and waking up at 6:30am. No idea why. Except for this morning, apparently. Woke up, blissfully, at 8:00.  Why am I boring you with these minute details about my sleeping habits/  I'm not totally sure either, except for the fact that i'm writing down whatever pops into my head. How lucky for you.

I just walked about a half mile north, and found a self-serve yogurt shop that just opened. I spoke to two employees for a while, and we got along great. So hopefully I'll have a job there by next week or the week after. Alright, on to more applications. Weeeeeeeee.


No comments:

Post a Comment