Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Journal of Everything Educational

Teddy's Root Beer is the most amazing Root Beer I've ever tasted. Absolutely incredible.

I'm going to start carrying around a small notebook of everythingand anything I learn, of all types of subjects. be it actually school-related, or not. Hopefully this will actually help me remember everything that I learn, as it will be read, processed, re-written in my own words first on the notebook, then again, on here. Or depending on if I learn something from the funness that is Stumbleupon, the processed information will be spewed out on here first, then the notebook. I'll also write down the book/link where i found the information, so you're free to check the sourse and comment on my thoughts and views on whatever subject I share. For the sake of the potential younger readers, and my mother, the more questionable subjects will be kept to the notebook. Those of you who know me personally can just grab the notebook out of my purse (if you're brave enough) and go from there.
Let the learning begin!


No comments:

Post a Comment