Thursday, January 17, 2013

And the Week is Over

My first week of school is over, and it feels like at least two weeks have passed.  My Tuesdays and Thursdays are absolutely horrible. I am absolutely exhausted. 5 exceedingly challenging classes all in a row. Tomorrow there is absolutely nothing to do except for housekeeping and an excessive amount of homework. How fun.  So now I'm sitting here in jeans and a sports bra typing up my frustrations.

anatomy will be boring because my prof repeats himself way too often. Chemistry will be irritating because my prof talks more about what will be coming up rather than what's on the slide at the moment. Statistics will be alright, I think it will go well. French is fun, just a bit more homework than I'm used to. And the labs will be.... labs. I'll give you more on those when they actually happen.

Ok, time to enjoy my short reprieve of schoolwork.


No comments:

Post a Comment