Thursday, February 28, 2013

I'd Be Screaming, But My Throat Hurts

Today is one of the most stressful days I've had all semester. Tonight for anatomy lab, I have a sketchbook with drawings from every lab covered so far, studying for the most recent labs, and review questions for those labs.  Just for tonight. It may not seem like much, but trust me: that is a lot of work.  So what am I doing? Typing about how much work I have to do instead of actually doing it. Oh, and I have a bunch of French homework due in 19 minutes. How absolutely wonderful.  And let's not forget to top it off with a horrible, crappy mood, and sickness. yup. All that, and I'm sick. Isn't that great? I think it's the best timing ever.  Oh, and I have a job interview tomorrow. Hopefully my throat will recover well enough for me to speak with some sense of decency, and not having to cough every three words.

OK, I'm done complaining. Time to go to french.


No comments:

Post a Comment