Sunday, February 17, 2013

I'm Done.

I need a week without school. I need a break. I am so sick of the tedium. It's so repetitive. Boring. I do not want it. I want to leave it all behind and do something with my life, and not be stuck at school. Why am I here, anyway? Oh yea, society says I need a piece of paper that declares me competent at what I'm "learning".

I'm not learning anything.

I want out.

But I'll stick with it anyway. As much as I hate it, I'll still do it. I will survive the tedium, and get through it. With God's help. Because I could not possibly remain sane without him.  Besides, he's the only one who's helping me with my loneliness. I couldn't possibly live without him. I can't.

I sat for over ten hours watching a stupid TV show instead of doing the homework that I needed to do. I got up to eat, and use the restroom.

I'm pathetic.

and I need someone to talk to. Please?

All these names in my phone, and even more on my facebook. Who can I talk to? I don't know. I don't want to annoy anyone with my incredibly pathetic life. They probably have better things to do than listen to me talk about how I'm not happy with my great life.  I don't even have any school-induced debt. No, I don't know why I'm complaining.  I'm just lonely, and sick of it all.

Let's go on an adventure.


No comments:

Post a Comment