Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Rose Tyler, I-

Guess what I'm watching!! ಥ_ಥ
I'm going to go sob in a corner.

You'd think after watching these episodes a couple times the emotions would calm down, but NOPE. WHY SHOULD MY HEART BE SAFE?!

SO MANY FEEEEELS ;_;

------------------_---------------------_--------------------------_-------------------------_--------

Now then.

At the moment, I am procrastinating. Hugely. I have an anatomy exam tomorrow that I'm not ready for, and a sketchbook due for lab that I was supposed to start at midterms.
It's not even started yet.
Due tomorrow night.
I'm on the verge of saying VA FAIRE FOUTRE! and getting on with my life. Because that stupid sketchbook has no purpose in life other than to irritate every single bio 201 and 202 student.  I have not talked to one person who thinks the sketchbooks are a good idea. Most of the TAs don't like them, either. Which is funny, because they're the ones who are in charge of teaching us our lab material.


No comments:

Post a Comment