Monday, April 1, 2013

Salmon makes The Day Better

Today. Yea.

It started out normally enough. Wake up later than normal, causing me to rush to get to my exercise class, work out for a while, return to the apartment.  I was all ready to be productive. Study, homework, perhaps go to the gym again, but then ants. Stupid, freaking ants. Qui peut va faire foutre. So after vacuuming them all up, dousing the place with vinegar, and plugging up their little hole, I look behind me to see my roommate's hell-hound of a dog pooping in the corner of my room. It wasn't a normal poop, either. It was diarrhetic. Of course, the roommate isn't around for her to take care of her own stupid dog, so I have to clean up the two pounds of crap, and the floor. Needless to say, I am not a fan of this dog at the moment. I'm normally not a fan of this dog to begin with, so the roommate is REALLY lucky I didn't painfully murder the stupid creature.

That was my day, and tomorrow is not looking to be any better.


No comments:

Post a Comment